Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2013

This Weeks Assignments w/Publish Date

Hello!!

Yesterday, I published my blog explaining what my goal is for this year. You know to make me a better person... etc. etc. I told you that I was going to make myself accountable for fulfilling what I set out to do this year. Here are my assignments for the week, including my publishing dates. Keeping up with the number Sev7n, all of my post will be available for your review at 7:07am for each publishing date.

Each Saturday morning, I will be posting my assignments for that week. Should you feel like I should do/try something (all within reason), please feel free to enter your suggestions on the comment box and I will schedule it for the following weekend. (oh LAWD...here comes the nervous laughter) He he he..ha.

February 18, 2013 - I will be publishing a poem. It shall also be displayed on my poetry site, where I will be commenting on 7 random poems. (Earning brownie points & becoming more web social) I will be linking each comment so that you can see, I ACTUALLY DID IT.

February 20, 2013 -  I will have finished reading The Force of Favor by Dr. Dave Martin. I will be publishing a book review on it and what I learned from the book.

February 22, 2013 - I will attend a yoga class and tell you all about my experience. I haven't practiced in a while and will attempt to make this a weekly ritual.

Ok, there it is. My written contract on what you can expect from me this week. AAGGGHH!! Wish me luck!!

if you hesitate, you die

No comments: