Pages

Friday, October 3, 2014

31 Days of Haikus

So much has changed in the last couple of months. Although, I feel EXTREMELY blessed beyond words (cliche, I know...but it's true) I have found myself missing something that was unique to me.

MY WRITING.

I have decided, in order to pop my now dormant non communicative wordy creative genes, I would give myself a task of creating 31 Haiku in the month of October. I am hoping that this is enough to inspire the writer in me to wake up and sign up to once again attempt NaNoWriMo and hopefully finish with a novel that I am proud of editing. (The last one is printed and in a binder and I refuse to edit because I think it's crap) Anyway, I know I am late in posting this so I have two Haiku's to introduce you to. The next couple of days will be without introduction and will just be the poems.

Thank you for your patience and off I go grab some zzzz's before the baby wakes up.


10-1 
Forgiveness
The air is thick with regret.
Devotion betrayed.
Open your eyes, I’m still here.

10-2 
Regret
That look in your eye, I knew.
Mi alma llora.
Time leaves open wounds never to heal.

No comments: